Endoform™ Natural Restorative Bioscaffold is a unique extracellular matrix (ECM) product for the management of acute and chronic wounds. Endoform™ support all phases of wound healing and is appropriate for use early in wound management to restore protease balance and advance healing to the proliferative phase.(1)
- Provide a natural porous ECM bioscaffold for rapid cell infiltration(2)
- Contains more than 150 ECM proteins known to be important in wound healing(3)
- Contain residual vascular channels to support the establishment of new vasculature(4)
- Can indicate the presence or absence of proteases and help restore protease balance and guide re-application(5)
- Can be used by any wound care provider from day 1(1)
Please contact your local sales representative or distributer to see what products are available to you.
1. Ferreras, D. T., S. et al. Surg Technol Int 30: 61-69. 2. G. A. Bohn, G. S. et al. Wounds, 29(11), S37-S42 (2017). 3. Bosque, B. A. et al. Int Wound J 2021 Aug 6 (Epub ahead of print).
4. Negron et al. Ovine forestomach matrix biomaterial is a broad spectrum inhibitor of matrix metalloproteinases and neutrophil elastase.
1. G. A. Bohn, G. S. Schultz, B. A. Liden, M. N. Desvigne, E. J. Lullove, I. Zilberman, M. B. Regan, M. Ostler, K. Edwards, G. M. Arvanitis and J. F. Hartman: Proactive and Early Aggressive Wound Management: A Shift in Strategy Developed by a Consensus Panel Examining the Current Science, Prevention, and Management of Acute and Chronic Wounds. Wounds, 29(11), S37-S42 (2017). 2. S. Lun, S. M. Irvine, K. D. Johnson, N. J. Fisher, E. W. Floden, L. Negron, S. G. Dempsey, R. J. McLaughlin, M. Vasudevamurthy, B. R. Ward and B. C. May: A functional extracellular matrix biomaterial derived from ovine forestomach. Biomaterials, 31(16), 4517-29 (2010) doi:10.1016/j.biomaterials.2010.02.025. 3. S. G. Dempsey, C. H. Miller, R. C. Hill, K. C. Hansen and B. C. H. May: Functional Insights from the Proteomic Inventory of Ovine Forestomach Matrix. J Proteome Res, 18(4), 1657-1668 (2019) doi:10.1021/acs.jproteome.8b00908. 4. Smith MJ, Dempsey SG, Veale RW, et al. Further structural characterization of ovine forestomach matrix and multi-layered extracellular matrix composites for soft tissue repair. Journal of Biomaterials Applications. 2022;36(6):996-1010. doi:10.1177/08853282211045770. 5. G. A. Bohn: Endoform: A Simple Tool to Assess Wound Proteases. Wound Management and Prevention, 65(3), 18-20 (2019).