This website (the “Site”) is owned and operated by Aroa Biosurgery Limited (the “Company”).
- This Site includes information, facts, reports, advertising and opinions (collectively “Site Information”). Such Site Information is provided for informational purposes only. Whilst reasonable care has been taken to ensure the Site Information stated in the Site are accurate and the opinions given are fair and reasonable, neither we nor any of our employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, representatives, information providers or licensors, to the fullest extent permitted by law, will in any way be responsible for errors or misstatements or be liable whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise for any loss or damage however caused (whether direct, indirect, consequential, special, punitive or loss of profits). The Site is provided on an “as is” basis, without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- The Site Information does not constitute medical advice. All medical information provided on the Site is of general nature and is not intended to be a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Users are directed to seek the advice of a physician or other qualified healthcare provider. The laws of most countries in which the Company’s products are sold require that the Company’s products be prescribed under the care and management of a physician or other qualified healthcare provider.
- All intellectual property in the Site, including designs, text, graphics, pictures, video, information, applications, software, music, sound and other files is owned by or licensed to the Company and may not be modified, copied, distributed, framed, reproduced, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted, transmitted, or sold in any form or by any means, in whole or in part, without the Company’s prior written consent, other than to the extent necessary to view the material for your personal, non-commercial use or as permitted by law.
- The Site may contain links to other websites operated by parties that are not associated with the Company. These links have been provided solely for you to obtain further information about other relevant products or organisations. The Company has no control over the information on these sites and therefore makes no representations regarding the accuracy or suitability of such information, services, or products. These links are provided to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply our endorsement of that party’s website. By linking to sites operated by third parties, the Company is not authorising the reproduction of any material on such websites as such material may be subject to intellectual property rights.
- Due to the nature of the internet, the Company cannot guarantee or warrant that the functions on the Site would be uninterrupted or error free or that the Site or the server that makes it available is free of any virus or other harmful elements. You must take your own precautions to ensure that the process which you employ for accessing the Site (or any linked website) do not expose you to risk of viruses, malicious computer code or other forms of interference which may damage your own computer system. The Company assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction. The Company is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment or software on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website or combination thereof. We are not responsible for any damage to any computer equipment resulting from use of the Site.
- If at any time the Company does not enforce any of these terms, the Company will not be construed as having waived that term or the Company’s rights to later enforce that term or any other term.
- If any portion of these Terms is deemed to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
- These Terms will be governed by New Zealand law and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the New Zealand Courts.
These General Terms and Conditions of Use were last updated on 29 April 2019.